09 Freight Messenger
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I open Freight Messenger in a separate window?
- Can I start messaging other CX North America subscribers immediately?
- Can I view another contact's company details from Freight Messenger?
- Can I view chat history?
- Do I have to send users within my organization a connection request?
- How can I manage my connection visibility settings?
- How can I search for a contact in my roster?
- How do I delete a contact?
- How do I initiate a conversation with a contact?
- How do I know if a temporary connection request has been established?
- How do I send a connection request?
- How do I submit a support ticket from Freight Messenger?
- How do I turn the Freight Messenger sound On/Off?
- How do I update my presence status?
- How do I view connection requests I have sent and received?
- How does another CX North America subscriber know they have received a connection request?
- How many conversations with different contacts can I have open at the same time?
- What does a presence status indicate?
- What does clicking on the 'Make a Booking' icon do?
- What does clicking on the 'View Live Fleet' icon do?
- What is Freight Messenger?
- Why am I able to message some CX North America subscribers without sending or accepting a connection request?